$235.00 – $895.00
In 2022 we are offering 3 CSA shares, Spring, Summer & Fall. We plan to start in mid-May. For $225 you’ll receive more than a $28 value a week of a diverse array of produce for 8 weeks. The summer share is 10 weeks and the fall share 9 weeks until Thanksgiving! However, our CSA is very flexible and can be paused, restarted and customized with more products. You never lose your credits and they can be used during other CSA weeks than what you’re signed up for.
- May Special, Request 1 sample week of the CSA & or 1 Flower bouquet, choose which week you want to receive the produce & or flowers. Email Sara@sandiwoodfarm.com for payment method and certificate of purchase.
- Refer a friend and you will both receive a bonus of $10 credit added to your account!!
Our CSA is a way for you to eat well, know where your food comes from, it will help support your overall well-being, but you are also part of something bigger: a local economy rooted in practices that not only feed the community, but also keep farmland in production building healthy soils, strong local economies, and climate resiliency.
- Other bonuses, you’ll be invited to 2 annual complimentary Farm Events just for CSA members.
- Discounted rates on all other farm events throughout the year.
What we eat and how we nourish ourselves matter. When you eat locally you become part of a place that supports the community and local food system, too.
Contact Sara@sandiwoodfarm.com for other payment options
- credit card fees applied for online check out or save fee with Venmo – Sara-Schlosser-1 or send a check including which CSA you are reserving for. Sandiwood Farm – 1665 Town Hill Rd – Wolcott, VT 05680 – Sara will confirm membership
- 5/1/22 PLEASE CONTACT SARA TO SEE IF THERE IS STILL AVAILABLITY FOR THE SPRING
When you sign up, you’ll receive Sara’s weekly email with what will be included each week as well as extra items you can choose to add-on. Additional items include flower bouquets, mushrooms, strawberries & other fruits, eggs, maple syrup, Asian greens, Jasper Hill Farm Cheese and more. We collaborate with other neighboring farms, Pete’s Greens, Wild Branch Valley Farm, Riverside Farm, Jasper Hill Farm to offer a full assortment of veggies, fruits and seasonal favorites for canning and storage. Special requests for other veggies can usually be accommodated.
You can pause service anytime, keep your credit, resume when ready & you can add additional funds to continue. We plan to grow the most popular crops, lettuce, radishes, greens, carrots, cucumbers, beets, squash, tomatoes, scallion, onion, garlic, herbs and more. We will offer produce until mid-November, 27 weeks!
Pickup available on the farm in Wolcott or in Stowe & Morrisville.
Other CSA Options
Flowers $200 – 10 bouquets, Farm pick up, 4 days advance notice
Eggs – $60 – 10 Dozen Eggs
|Spring, Summer, Fall CSA Credits||
Spring – 8 Weeks or $225 credit, Summer – 10 weeks or $350 credit, Fall- 9 weeks or $315 credit, Full Season w/ Bonus credits $895